Saturday, March 19, 2011

This gal is NOT a shopper!

Well, true to form, I did not buy much across the border.  I am SO not a shopper!  I did buy 3 new tops, though. (Thanks honey!) I don't buy new clothes very often at all. But I did not find a wallet, purse or bathroom accessories set that caught my eye.



This sweater is actually a bit darker than it looks.  I really like it and it has 3/4 sleeves!  I don't like long sleeves because often I push sleeves up and then they get misshapen because my arm is bigger than my wrist.



Would you believe that this short sleeve t shirt is actually navy blue?






 This 3/4 sleeve scoop neck t shirt actually is more red than it looks here.  Clearly I have to work on my photography!










Which one should I wear tomorrow??

I bought all these tops at Eddie Bauer.  I am quite proud of myself that I didn't just buy 3 colours of the first style find that I found and liked!  Ask Traci or Trina or any of my friends and they will tell you that I have done that MANY times!

I am the type of shopper who doesn't really know what I want until I see it.  And I just don't have the patience to keep looking until I see what I want.  Because it's possible that  I don't know what I want even if I see it!  And maybe what I want is not out there!!  No, I am not a shopper!

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
2 egg breakfast with home fries, 2 pcs toast, 2 sausages.
(Gerry finished about half of my toast and home fries)

Lunch

no lunch :(

Dinner

2 pieces of pizza.

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

Leg extensions-At least 2 sets per day, 10 reps each leg
Bridges-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
Plank OR V-sit-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
1-9:14 pm-V sits
2-9:55 pm-planks
3-

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!