Sunday, March 13, 2011

50 is a big number!

We are going to a friend's surprise 50th birthday party tonight.  I hope he is encouraged.  There are quite a few men and women in our church who are turning 50 this year.  Gerry's 50th is in 2 years and mine is in 4 years.  I usually don't concern myself with age but 50 seems like such a big number!

Traci is on her way home for the weekend!  She posted this on Facebook about an hour ago:

"can't wait to be home!"  That makes this mom's heart happy!



What I have eaten today:

Brunch
1 smoothie with apple sauce, yogurt, milk,, bananas
I slept in, so breakfast and lunch became lunch.
The smoothie I made was so big, I thought for sure it would be enough for today and tomorrow.  I guess I was very hungry/thirsty.  I had it all!

4:30 pm-
1 toasted ham and cheese sandwich with mayo

Dinner

munched on various veggies and treats at the party

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

Leg extensions-At least 2 sets per day, 10 reps each leg
Bridges-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
1-11:48 am
2-
3-

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!