Sunday, March 13, 2011

What happened to me the last couple of days??

Not sure why but the last couple of days have not been good at all when it comes to my eating and exercise. (I never miss a coffee, though. I almost always have 2-3/day) As a matter of fact, the last 2 days were awful!

Yesterday, if I recall correctly, I didn't eat until I had a sandwich late in the afternoon. And I did but one set of exercises.

Today was even worse! I ate a small piece of cake at church and then did not eat again until dinner. And I have not done any exercises yet today and it is 8 pm. You know what, I am going to stop typing to do a set right now!

OK. 1 set done at 8:04 pm.

I'm not sure why I did this. I am feeling pretty good, happy that Traci is home. Maybe it's the blah weather. There is one thing bothering me this weekend that I am not going to share publicly. I need to have a conversation with someone and let my feelings be known. :)

But I also need to not let someone else's behaviour affect how I treat myself! God commands us to take care of our bodies.

1 Cor 6.19-20

19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

So.....


My smoothie ingredients are prepared for the morning. And I am going to do another set of exercises tonight.

I obviously need some help. I would really appreciate anyone reading this to ask me how I am doing with my eating and exercise....anytime. Please hold me accountable. Email, Comments on my posts, Facebook messages or posts to my Wall are all good. Thanks!!


What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
 :(
Lunch
:(
Dinner
spaghetti with homemade sauce

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
1 regular chocolate bar
1 tiny piece of carrot cake

Leg extensions-At least 2 sets per day, 10 reps each leg
Bridges-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
1-8:04 pm
2-9:31 pm
3-

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!