Sunday, March 6, 2011

Renewing Your Mind Pt. 2

  • Read the Bible, saturate my mind with the words of God through song and his Word
    Well, I did a dismal job today in saturating my mind with God's Word.  I did go to church this am and heard an awesome message, but I have not sat down and read my Bible today.  I am going to bed soon and will have Christian music playing in my ears as I go to sleep.  So things of God will be my last waking thoughts.  But that is not enough!  No way is listening to Christian music as I go to sleep going to be enough for God to renew my mind.

    What I have eaten today:
    Breakfast
    no breakfast  :(

    late Lunch
    3 or 4 chicken strips

    late Dinner
    ham and cheese with mayo on a toasted bagel

    PLUS
    3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
    NO chocolate

    At least 2 sets per day, 10 reps each leg of hip extensions
    1-9:34 am
    2-5:44 pm

    I am going add a bridge exercise to my exercises.
    At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
    1-5:52 pm-by the 3rd one, I am shaking!

    Toodles!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!