Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My walker is fixed! It was a loose screw.

Kind of like what goes on in my head sometimes! :)  Sorry, couldn't resist.

Gerry and Trina and I all got new phones tonight.  Trina got a BB Torch.  Gerry and I got the brand new Motorola Atrix.  Fun times learning all about them and seeing what they can do.  Traci is a little envious of Trina's new phone!

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 bowl of Oatmeal Crisp

Lunch
green pepper and bread with butter

Dinner
turkey bacon club sandwich at Tim Horton's

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

Exercises

Leg extensions-At least 2 sets per day, 10 reps each leg
Bridges-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
Plank or V-sit-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
1- 11:08-plank
2-
3-

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!