Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Slow day today.

I am tired and it is late.  Not much went on today.  We had a delish dinner at my Mom 's tonight.  She cooked a nice birthday dinner for Gerry's birthday tomorrow.

I am still working on memorizing Isaiah 9:6.

What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
1 smoothie with apple sauce, yogurt, milk, 1 egg,  and strawberries

Lunch
1 toasted ham and cheese sandwich with mayo
1 banana

Dinner
Mom cooked a fabulous birthday dinner for Gerry:
scalloped potatoes, ham, corn, carrots, plus apple crisp with vanilla ice cream for dessert
There is nothing like Mom's cooking!

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

Leg extensions-At least 2 sets per day, 10 reps each leg
Bridges-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
1-9:36 am
2-3:52 pm

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!