Thursday, March 3, 2011

God is faithful!

Psalm 33:4
For the word of the LORD is right and true; He is faithful in all he does.

I was just thinking as I prayed today and , honestly, thinking about what I was going to write today, how God is faithful!  Off the top of my head, I thought of a few prayers that were answered today.  B's audition went well as the whole church was praying for him.  My sister-in-law's step-father is home from the hospital  and Trina is more interested in deepening her relationship with God!  She started to study the Bible tonight!

I really appreciate how God knows best and He is in control.  Amen!

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg

Lunch
1/2 an english cucumber, sliced
2 pieces of toast with peanut butter

Dinner
pancakes with butter and maple syrup
1 bowl of heavenly hash ice cream

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

At least 2 sets, 10 reps each leg of hip extensions
1-7:53 am
2-6:48 pm
3-11:17 pm

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!