Friday, March 11, 2011

My heart goes out to Japan and the Japanese people!

What a massive earthquake and tsunami!


That wall of water roaring across the farmers' fields was surreal to see. (is that the correct use of the apostrophe?) My heart breaks as I pray for everyone affected by them.  Please consider donating to assist your charity of choice as they assist the Japanese people.


What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with yogurt, milk and strawberries

Lunch
chili and a croissant
(the rest of my combo from yesterday)

Dinner
homemade cheese pizza

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate
1 bowl of heavenly hash ice cream.  (I really wanted cookies 'n' cream but Trina loves that flavour and doesn't like heavenly hash.  I'm so thoughtful)  :)

Leg extensions-At least 2 sets per day, 10 reps each leg
Bridges-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
1-6:32 pm
2-8:56 pm

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!