Thursday, March 10, 2011

James St is quite hilly!!!

I did a fair amount of walking today.  I mapped 1 km but that does not count quite a bit of walking from buses to stores and stores to buses and walking in the mall too.  And that 1 km was quite hilly (James St in Hamilton).  I am loving getting all this exercise!  It might not see much to you all but I have spent most of the winter inside and not getting much exercise at all.  This is great progress!

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 bowl of steel cut oats with cinnamon, milk, and raisins.

Lunch
chili and a whole wheat bun at Tim Hoerton's  Yummy!!  And only half of the chili fills me up so guess what I am having for lunch tomorrow??!!

Dinner
tuna casserole

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
1 small wrapped chocolate

Leg extensions-At least 2 sets per day, 10 reps each leg
Bridges-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
1-8:08 am
2-9:53 pm

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!