Thursday, March 17, 2011

Taking a Break Today!

My hips are killing me today!  Is it because of all the walking/riding recently?  Or not?  (sigh)

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

very late Lunch
1 toasted ham and cheese sandwich with mayo

Dinner
toasted Turkey Bacon Clubs sandwich at Tim Horton's

PLUS

3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer

What I have noticed about my coffees, though, is that I make more coffee than I drink.  I usually make a coffee, drink some of it and then some time later, I go to get a hot coffee.  But my Contigo travel mug that I use all the time is not empty.  ((I LOVE my Contigo!  It has a valve so that it doesn't spill even if it is turned upside down.  So you can throw it in your bag or walker basket without worrying! ))  Usually it is still half full or more!  I am one of those people who doesn't mind nuking black coffee from the coffeemaker.  I don't like the taste of coffee with cream when it has been nuked, though.  So I dump the rest of the coffee and make a new cup.  What a waste!  So I definitely need to pour much smaller cups of coffee for myself.

NO chocolate

Leg extensions-At least 2 sets per day, 10 reps each leg
Bridges-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
No exercises today.  I took a break!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!