Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Praise God for friends!

I went out with my friend, Barb today for coffee and chatting.  We had a great time together.  I really enjoy my times with my friends.  I haven't been getting those times this winter because I have been scared to go out.  I explained to Trina that it had nothing to do with snow and ice.  Even without snow and ice, I was scared and unnerved walking outside.  Snow and ice made it just not happen at all!

But now that I am not afraid to go out, I can get together and spend time with my friends again!!  I am so excited!

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
banana
plus sausage breakfast sandwich at Tim Horton's

Lunch
no lunch.  :(  All the walking in the last 3 days caught up with me and I was exhausted after I got home from my time with Barb.  I slept for 3 hours solid.

Dinner
scrambled eggs with cheese, 2 pieces of toast with butter

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

At least 2 sets, 10 reps each leg of hip extensions
1-9:07 am
2-6:32 pm
3-9:32 pm

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!