Friday, March 4, 2011

It's different now...

Gerry and I have (and the girls) done some traveling in the US over the years and we love watching pro sports. If we can swing it, we try to catch the local MLB baseball team and/or their stadiums.  Boston, Milwaukee, Detroit, Cincinnati and others.  It was a great way to see the Toronto Blue Jays at the height of their popularity in '92 and '93.  Tickets were hard to come by in Toronto in those days.

Gerry and the girls in the Boston Fenway dugout!-2003 (not sure what that mark is on Gerry' face)

Gerry and I on the Fenway mound-2003

Trina was very comfortable and walked ahead with the tour guide. I asked her and she remembers this but doesn't remember what they were talking about.


I realized last night that I am going to need to sit in disabled seating now.  Or will I?  I don't need a wheelchair to sit in.  I can sit in and get in and out of regular stadium seats.  But I can't do steps with my walker. So maybe I do need to be in disabled seating that is level with the concourse.  But what about the Gerry and whoever else is with me?  Will we be able to sit together somehow?  I have never really paid much attention to disabled seating sections in stadiums.  Maybe I should have!!  :)  I sent an email today to the customer service folks at Turner Field in Atlanta, GA. We'll see what they say.

Meanwhile, what I have eaten today:

Breakfast
no breakfast :(  did not get up until 10:30 am and did not eat until noon

Lunch
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg

Dinner
homemade pepperoni pizza

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

At least 2 sets, 10 reps each leg of hip extensions
1-11:45 am
2-5:09 pm
3-8:30 pm  (I promise!)

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!