Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Well, Traci is pretty much moved upstairs.

I did not do any sets of exercises today.  What I DID do was help Traci move her things to the upstairs room that is now her room/a guest room.   I must have gone up and down the 12 steps from the main level of the house to the basement at least 10-15 times, if not more!  Great exercise!

A friend of mine said today that: "Tracy (sic) needs to understand that she is just visiting between school terms . That house is yours and she should not be coming back causing such turmoil. She needs to be showing some respect to you, Jerry (sic) and Trina. It sounds like she has become very self focused. You do not owe her anything , especially your home. Just my opinion based on past advice with regard to my children."

But it is a done deal now.  I think it will be OK in the end but maybe I did just do what she wanted at mine and Trina's expense.  It really did/does not affect Gerry at all.  I don't think he cares!  But I REALLY do love the idea of having a guest room!!  And that room WILL be a guest room if someone is visiting, whether Traci is here or not.   I have a friend who comes once or twice a year and stays for 3-7 days each time.

I also walked 1.3 kms today...partway home from the dentist office.  I also did that same walk last Thursday on my way home from the dentist office.

My mom mentioned to me yesterday that she thought I had lost some weight.  :)  I hadn't really noticed and losing weight is a tertiary goal in my eating and exercising better.  My main goals are just to be putting healthier food into my body and maybe regaining some mobility and energy.  Besides it is a command of God.  And I have been failing at it miserably for a long long time.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (New International Version, ©2011)
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.


What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Lunch
1 banana

Dinner
1 ham and cheese sandwich

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
some chocolate

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!