Sunday, April 10, 2011

Walk-a-thon Day!!

The walk-a-thon was so much fun today!  We raised a fair amount of money (thanks to all the people who sponsored me).  We were all given pedometers and I walked about 1500 steps.
And one of the women at church was gracious enough to come pick me up to go to church even though it meant she would be late for the beginning of church too!  (As it turned out, we started late so we didn't miss a thing!)


What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas, strawberries and granola bar pieces.

Lunch
granola bars, chicken strip,

Dinner
Scrambled eggs and toast that Trina mde.  Yummy!!
We were going to have Chicago style deep dish pizza!!  (Trina's awesome idea!)  Alas, they do not deliver as far east as our house.  :(

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
1 chocolate bar that Gerry got for me!

Exercise
Leg extensions-At least 2 sets per day, 10 reps each leg
Bridges-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
Plank or V-sit-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
1-7:58 am-plank
2-10:40 pm-v-sit

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!