Sunday, April 24, 2011

Friday April 22nd

I am behind, so I am just trying to catch up right now.  :)

Traci had to go to Waterloo on Friday night for a meeting about her Nicaragua trip.  So Traci & Trina went together. Trina did homework in the Business building while Traci was in her meeting.  How cool; that the girls went on a little road trip and got to spend some good time together! (And Traci did not have to drive alone)  :))
 
What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Lunch
no lunch, I got up so late, it WAS lunchtime!

Dinner
ice cream  :(  I intended to make pizza when the girls got home, but I forgot.  The kids had eaten already.

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
some Dairy Milk chocolate

Can\t remember if I did exercises.  :(
My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
1st set-
2nd set-
3rd set-

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!