Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sports, sports and more sports.....

I am enjoying watching all the sports today.

This afternoon the Jays won and the Canadian men won their first draw at the Ford World Men's Curling Championship in Regina.  They are playing in the 2nd draw right now. (up 2-0 in the 2nd end)

Butler won in the NCAA to earn a spot in the championship game for the 2nd year in a row.  I am cheering for the Kentucky Wildcats in the second semi-final vs UConn.

The Leafs are winning in Ottawa right now, but I am not hopeful they can get into the playoffs.  :(

The thing is I am alone tonight.  It is not as much fun to watch these games alone.  Oh well.

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
no breakfast.:(

late Lunch
yogurt with my granola bars crumbled into it.  Yummy!!

Dinner
toasted ham & cheese & mayo sandwich

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
1 bottled mudslide with a banana blended into it
NO chocolate

Exercise
Leg extensions-At least 2 sets per day, 10 reps each leg
Bridges-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
Plank or V-sit-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
1-6:04 pm-plank
2-9:25 pm-v-sit

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!