Sunday, April 3, 2011

A good day...

I had a good day today.  3 meals. 2 sets of exercises, worship God at church!  We heard about a vision our leaders have for the next 10 years for the church.  Very exciting!

Isaiah 6:8 (New International Version, ©2011)

 8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
   And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

http://www.canadianchurches.info/dir/


What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Lunch
1 sesame seed bagel toasted with butter

Dinner
pasta with homemade sauce

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
1 bowl of chips
NO chocolate


Exercise
Leg extensions-At least 2 sets per day, 10 reps each leg
Bridges-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
Plank or V-sit-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
1-8:48 am-plank
2-6:41 pm-v-sit

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!