Thursday, April 21, 2011

Traci is home!!!

Traci's move went quite well today.  But even though we had a pickup truck, it would not all fit!  She left some of it there in her roommate's room to pick up on Tuesday.  The rest will all fit in the car.  I LOVE that apartment she was in!  I could TOTALLY live in an apartment like that!  4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 storage room, open concept kitchen and living room.

She is out tonight as I expected.  :)


What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Lunch
tuna casserole that Traci made

Dinner
pancakes

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
Reese's chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds

1st set-8:44 am-v-sit
2nd set-9:10 pm-plank

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!