Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tomorrow is the day!!

My mom and her hubby and I are going with his pickup truck to get Traci tomorrow from residence.  I am so excited that she is going to be home!  Although, I *think* she has plans to go out tomorrow night!  Even though she is going to be home for 4 months (less 2 weeks in Nicaragua), she will be working and she will be out and about a lot.  She will not be home much but it is a lot more than when she is at school!  I think she is hoping as well to spend a few days with one of her 1st year roommates in her hometown, who will also be one of her 2nd year roommates.  Traci and L are good friends and I am happy for them!

I am one excited Mom!

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Lunch
1 bowl of granola cereal

Dinner
scrambled eggs

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
1st set-8:32 am-v-sit
2nd set-10:43 pm-plank

PS I ended up not doing that 3rd set of exercises last night.  I typed the time, published the post and promptly forgot about it!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!