Thursday, April 28, 2011

I did WAY too much yesterday.......

...and paid for it today.  I helped Traci move upstairs and made MANY trips up and down our stairs yesterday.  I also went to the dentist and walked 1.3 kms (part of the way home).  And then I bussed it both ways to and from midweek service last night.

I was up early this am because my cleaning lady was coming at 8 am.  I LOVE how the house looks after Debbie is here!  

I started dozing on the couch around 10:30 am.  Gerry called around 11 am saying the power was out at his workplace so he might be leaving.  He called at noon saying they were letting them go and would be home for dinner.  :(  Good that he would be home for dinner, bad that he was not coming home until then.  Maybe he and Traci could have hung out for a bit before she leaves for 2 weeks.  (sigh) When Gerry called at noon, he thought I had had a seizure!  I guess I sounded pretty bad.  I am quite sure I have not had a seizure, though.  I do not feel THAT bad.

I slept until 4:30 pm!!  Traci woke me to say she was leaving at almost 3 pm and Trina woke me up when she got home at 4 pm.  I finally got up at 4:45 pm because I would need to think about dinner!

We had horrendous windstorms today.  And it was garbage day!  :(  Blue boxes and garbage cans were blowing down the street, not to mention their contents!   We lost both of our blue boxes.  Oh well.  Other people had it MUCH worse, 100 high school students were pulled from Hamilton harbour when the sudden windstorm tipped some of their rowing boats!  All were OK.  My mom and her husband lost power at 9 am and still don't have it back as of now (9pm)  (They had their power restored at 10:13 pm) A man in St. Catharines lost his life as the wind blew his garage door off of its hinges and it hit him in the head and killed him.  Trees and branches are down everywhere.

What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Lunch
slept through lunch

Dinner
fried egg sandwich

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
some chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
1st set-9:52 pm-v-sit
2nd set-11:02 pm-plank

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!