Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Missions and sacrifice

I am thinking tonight about Missions and sacrifice for God's church.  God has blessed me with so much!  I want to give back to Him! 

I recently made changes and sacrifices in order to sponsor a beautiful girl in Ghana, G.A..  She is 10 and her birthday is the day before Traci's.  I am excited to be able to help her!  I have been thinking about it for years and I am thrilled that I can do it now and also that it will mean personal sacrifice for me!

For missions, we put aside money every month but I don't feel as if it is a sacrifice.  I want my giving to affect my living, not the other way around!  I want to do more.  I am not sure what that will look like yet but I have some ideas.  One is selling clothes that I do not even wear.  Trina is excited about that!! "Get rid of this dress and that dress!" :)

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Lunch
1 toasted ham and cheese sandwich with mayo

Dinner
1 fried egg sandwich with cheese

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

Exercise
Leg extensions-At least 2 sets per day, 10 reps each leg
Bridges-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
Plank or V-sit-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
1-2:46 pm-plank
2-11:05 pm-v-sit

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!