Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter dinner and seeing extended family this weekend...

I am so looking forward to Saturday when our extended family will all gather at my Mom & B's house for Easter dinner.  Mom was thinking of Gerry by having it on Saturday.  He won't want to leave early because he does not work on Sundays.  I so appreciate that!

Our family of 15 or so often gathers around 10 times year.  People tell me that is a lot.  I don't know if it is or not but I love getting together!  Seeing our nieces and nephews growing, my girls bringing/not bringing boyfriends, hearing about what is going on with my brothers and their families and others too!

Mom and her hubby-2
Brother 1 and his wife and their 2 kids.-4
Brother 2 and his wife and their 2 kids.-4
Us 4 plus 1 boyfriend-5
My dad's uncle-1
My cousin, D-1
My aunt?-1

I did the math.  That is 17 or 18!

It will be a wonderful time!

What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Lunch
no lunch

Dinner
Spaghetti with meat sauce

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
1st set-1:47 pm-v-sit
2nd set-10:34 pm-plank

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!