Friday, April 1, 2011

A confession.....

I wrote in my post last night that I did 2 sets of exercises.  Both at approx 10:48 (am and then pm)  Well I wrote that, published my post and then totally forgot about doing that pm set of exercises!  So even though I wrote that, I did not do the pm set.  I did not do that on purpose or to mislead you.  As soon as I realized what had happened, I started composing this post in my mind as I do not want to be disingenuous to (the great numbers of) people reading this.

I am not doing well in my goal of 3 meals and 2 sets of exercises per day.  :(   Although my trip was awesome, being out of, and then getting back into, normal home routine is challenging for me.  I don't do well with change!


What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg and strawberries
 Lunch
a few homemade granola bars (thank you SO MUCH Mark for the recipe!) + a glass of milk

Dinner
nothing really....Trina and I were on the bus to a school event.  I planned very poorly.

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

Exercise :

Leg extensions-At least 2 sets per day, 10 reps each leg
Bridges-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps
Plank or V-sit-At least 2 sets per day, 5 reps

1-3:12 pm-v-sit

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!