Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday April 30th-Traci is in Nicaragua as I write this!

All 4 of us got up early and drove to the airport this morning.  We stopped for breakfast at Tim's, which was nice.  I am so glad, too, that I thought to pray for her trip while we were all in the car.  I prayed she will be safe, that it will be the trip of a lifetime, that she will really immerse herself as much as possible into the local culture, that God will show her (and she will see) amazing things in such a different part of the world.  I have been praying for this trip for a long time but it was nice to pray together.

I slept a lot today.  I am not feeling well.  I am sure Wednesday and Friday are contributing muchly to how I am feeling. Doing too much and too much stress!

What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
1 sausage breakfast sandwich on a biscuit, and a hash brown.

Lunch
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Dinner
no real dinner...grabbing a few things.

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate
My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
1st set-9:00 pm-v-sit
2nd set-10:05-plank

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!