Sunday, May 15, 2011

Worshiping God in the drizzly rain this am!!

It was our first service in the park of the summer.  It was raining lightly and drizzly and every now and then the wind blew and we got a bit more of a shower from the water in the trees.  It didn't hurt us any!  And we had some great worship and fellowship, too.

I have decided to add some cardio to my set of exercises.  I am going to start with 2 compete sets down and up of our stairs that go from our main level to the landing to the basement.  5 stairs to the landing and 7 stairs to the basement.  I am going to do them quickly, holding on to the railings, of course.  We will see how that goes.  I haven't counted but I am sure I already go up and down those stairs for some reason or another (laundry, freezer, something for/from Trina's room) half a dozen times a day!

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries with peanut butter bars crumbled into it

Lunch
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries with peanut butter bars crumbled into it

Dinner
chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, corn

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
some chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:

Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
Stairs-2 sets each time

1st set-8:48 am-v-sit
2nd set-8:58 pm-plank

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!