Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm breaking down!!

It is a very nice day again today...not as nice as yesterday though.  I walked about 2 kms this am.  YES!

I have an appointment on Monday for my ears.  I can't hear out of my right ear and it is ringing.  I called my friend's chiropractor and I am going to go see him.  Maybe some chiropractic treatment will help my right back and hip and leg.

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 Tim Horton's sausage on a bagel, with a hash brown and coffee

Lunch
nothing-meant to have a smoothie but it didn't happen

Dinner
chicken and salsa and cheese quesadillas

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
some chocolate
a handful of licorice allsorts



My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
1st set-10:00 am-v-sit
2nd set-11:00 pm-plank

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!