Saturday, May 7, 2011

What are you doing for your mother tomorrow?

Our family is getting together for a BBQ lunch at my brother's house.  I am really looking froward to it.  Although my niece is sick, so she and my sister-in-law won't be there.  :(

I have a couple of books for my mom.  I have had them for months!  One of them is a cookbook I KNOW she wants and will love. (I gave this cookbook to my s-i-l for Christmas and my mom wanted to take it home) Plus I also have a gardening book for her too!


What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, juice, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Lunch
1 hot dog at IKEA

Dinner
pasta with homemade sauce
1 cinnamon buns from IKEA!
crackers and egg salad (my new healthy snack)

PLUS
1 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
1st set-12:44 pm-v-sit
2nd set-8:38 pm-plank

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!