Friday, May 20, 2011

Thurs May 19-Family time?

Traci and Trina and I looked up how to play 3 handed euchre on Tuesday night and had a great time playing together!!  And then Trina asked Traci and I if we wanted to play Wednesday afternoon before dinner.  So much fun!  Special time with my girls! 



Sure wish we had 4 person family time, though.  It is just about non existent.  For example, last weekend, he was gone from 7am until midnight on Saturday and on Sunday, he got up at 9 am, and watched movies and TV shows of his choosing all day and went to bed at 6 pm, stopping only to eat. There are some exceptions.  This weekend, he might be driving Traci to Waterloo.  But then again that is not family time for the whole family.

I waver between being sad about that and kind of throwing my hands up in the air and accepting it and making the best of the time us 3 girls have together. 

It's true that Gerry works so much that he has VERY little free time during the week (like 1 hour/day),  But I guess what hurts is that he is choosing to spend that time pretty much doing what he wants alone.  Family time suffers greatly!  He might be in the house, but he is not present.  And on the weekends, when he has more time, it is usually similar to last weekend..  More of the same.

I wonder what God ha planned?

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 bowl of Shreddies

Lunch
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Dinner
1 sausage plus potatoes and corn

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
some chocolate
1 small bowl of chocolate/peanut butter ice cream!  YUMMY!!

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
Stairs-2 sets each time
1st set-11:00 pm-v-sit
2nd set-
 
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!