Monday, May 23, 2011

Breakfast in Bed!!

I was awoken this morning only to be served breakfast in bed!!  Trina said there was no special reason.  She just had the idea and followed through with it.  And she made my day even before I got out of bed!

Trina and I did our chores and chilled.  Gerry got home at 2 pm but had called earlier asking if we wanted to go out and do something.  We ended up using some Wagjag coupons at DQ!  Yummy Reese's Blizzard!



Trina and I walked 1.5 km (a tiny part of the way to DQ) I really wanted to get a walk in, especially because we were going to have 10,000 calorie Blizzards!:)  Gerry picked us up and we drove the rest of the way there together.  Ice cream twice in 3 days!  I asked "What is the world coming to?"  Trina said, "Summer!!"  That girl is so quick and witty!


Here is an example of her humorous quick wit!  She noticed this, took the picture and posted it on Facebook all before we got home. thanks to her Blackberry.  Much to Gerry's chagrin!

Trina's caption was "Nice parking job, Dad!"  Can you see the lines?     

I just LOVE when people take pictures of me from behind!  NOT!! 

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
pancakes and toast

Lunch
Reese's Blizzard!

Dinner
nothing

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

I do not know why but I have not been motivated at all to do my exercises.  Have you noticed?  Hmmmm

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
Stairs-2 sets each time
1st set-
2nd set-
3rd set-

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!