Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fri May 13-Traci comes home tonight!!

I am so excited to see Traci!  It is about a 1.5 hour drive to the airport.  I wonder if Traci will be hopped up on adrenaline or whether she will crash right away in the car.  She SAYS she wants McDonald's on the way home.  I want to give her what she wants but I wonder if her stomach will be able to tolerate McDonald\s food after 2 weeks of rice and beans!

I dropped Trina off at a leadership conference at McMaster University this morning. The conference goes from Friday morning until Sunday evening, so Trina won't see Traci until Sunday night. I am planning on asking Traci if she wants to go pick up Trina on Sunday night,  I am going to give her some money and tell her to take Trina to Starbucks or something just so they can get some "sister-time".

I went to a chiropractor for the first time today.  Since I have been having this pain for months, he thinks I will need intensive treatment for a while to notice a difference, hopefully.  I went today and will go, Mon, Wed, Fri next week and probably the week after that too.  And then we will see.

What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Lunch
slept through lunch

Dinner
spaghetti

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
some chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
1st set-
2nd set-

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!