Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tuesday May 3, Traci and her group got there safely!

I got an email yesterday:

****************
Hi Friends/Family of the Laurier SOS group in Nicaragua,

Just a quick note to let you know they are all in the community, happy, healthy and safe. Apparently one person’s (not sure who) backpack took a slight detour and is currently on route to the community but other than that, it is all going really well!

I’ll be sure to pass on any updates as I get them. Should you need anything over the next two weeks, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’ll be in Canada for the duration of their trip.

Best,

Lindsay 
*********************
What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Lunch
slept through lunch

Dinner
crockpot cream of mushroom soup chicken and rice

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
1st set-9:43 pm-v-sit
2nd set-

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!