Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nice day today

I am listening to the AHL Hamilton Bulldogs playing the Houston Aeros in Game 6 of the Calder Cup conference playoffs.  They are going into 2OT momentarily.  The Dogs were down 3 games to zero.  Sudden death loss and Hamilton is done for the season.  OT win for the Dogs means Game 7 on Tuesday. It's nerve wracking!
EDIT: Dogs win!! Dogs win!!  5-4 in 2OT.  Game 7 is on Tuesday

Trina and I took the bus home from church and we took the opportunity to walk about 1 km before we caught the bus.

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
no breakfast

Lunch
1 toasted ham sandwich with mayo

Dinner
pasta with homemade sauce

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
Stairs-2 sets each time
1st set-
2nd set-
3rd set-

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!