Friday, May 20, 2011

Family time!!

Got an email from Gerry today:


"maybe later on Sat we can to to Stoney Creek Dairy after supper"!!






Woo hoo!!  Stoney Creek Dairy is a local well-loved ice cream parlour.  4 person family time, I hope.  I don't know for sure if both of the girls are going to be home on Sat night for dinner and the evening.  I sure hope so!  I texted both of the girls that we are going to go. Traci is excited!!  Now we shall wait to see if Trina will be coming with us too.  Update: Trina is coming too!! 


Gerry usually gets at least 1 scoop of his 2 scoops rainbow sherbet.  I get a decadent chocolate-fudge-y scoop plus 1 scoop of peanut butter chocolate.  Trina gets at least 1 scoop of cookie dough ice cream.  I can't think offhand what Traci gets.  Chocolate something for sure!


AND...the girls and I were going to play some more euchre today after dinner.  I asked Gerry if he wanted to play, even though he had just said he was getting tired and was going to bed soon.  No harm in asking, right?  He said yes!  So all 4 of us played a game of euchre!  Gerry and I were down 6-0 but came back to win 10-8.  

God is good!!

Also, I went for a walk to day after the chiropractor. Close to 0.5 km on my way to and then the same distance on my way home from doing an errand.


What I have eaten today:


Breakfast
sausage, egg and cheese on a biscuit, hash brown, orange juice


Lunch
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries with peanut butter bars crumbled into it.


Dinner
pepperoni pizza


PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
some chocolate
1 bowl of french vanilla ice cream with homemade chocolate syrup.


My exercise routine. Each set includes:


Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
Stairs-2 sets each time


1st set-
2nd set-
3rd set-
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!