Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

Is Mother's Day a great day for you?  Or is it bittersweet because you are missing your children or missing your mom?

If you are a mother, do your children and the father of your children make this day special for you?

We had a great time at a Mother's Day BBQ my brother's house!  After we ate, most of us went for a walk around the park next door.  It was a glorious day!!

What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
1 cinnamon bun (they are all gone now)

late Lunch
1 BBQ hamburger, Mom's homemade coleslaw, tossed salad
+ cake.
Dinner
no dinner, full from lunch
snack of crackers later, though

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds

No sets but I went on a walk today.  Me and my mom, my 2 brothers and their wives and kids and Trina.  My brother lives right next to a park with a playground, splash pad, and baseball diamonds.  We walked all around most of that!  And there is a lake right beside it too!


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!