Monday, May 16, 2011

I can hear!!

I went to the ENT clinic today and now I can hear!!  All 4 of us are happy.  We were certainly getting frustrated.  It certainly enlightened me as to the challenges that the hard-of-hearing or the deaf must go through.

I also went for a short 600m walk today on my way to the clinic.

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Lunch
1 bowl of Shreddies with bananas

Dinner
ham, mashed potatoes, corn

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
some chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
Stairs-2 sets each time

1st set-11:58 am-v-sit
2nd set-11:16 pm-plank

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!