Saturday, May 21, 2011

It is a beautiful day today!!

More euchre for the 3 of us girls this am!!  I think the euchre has replaced Rummikub as our game of choice now.

Trina and I are going for a bike ride this afternoon.  Down to Central, across to Montgomery Park, through the Park to Maple and home again.  1.2 km 
EDIT We didn't get to go on our ride.  Hopefully we can go tomorrow afternoon.

And more euchre this afternoon!

How is this for family time on a b-e-a-utiful day??!!  BBQ burgers, then Stoney Creek Dairy, then road trip to Waterloo, to see Traci's new place. Dropping her off for a few days and LOTS of her stuff.

The BBQ was out of propane so Gerry had to go get the tank filled, along with the rest of Hamilton, apparently.  It still wouldn't work.  So I did them on the stove.  The the girls packed the car.  And it was packed full with the 4 of us and all the stuff we were taking to Traci's place.  No room even for my walker.  I had to use my cane.  I do not want to make that a habit at all.  Ice cream was great!  The drive was fun but brutal on my back.
Traci's place is nice.  The only pictures I got were of Trina posing in Traci's (empty) room.



The door to her room is where I was standing to take the window picture.

And this is a picture of the front of the building before it was all finished.


What I have eaten today:

LATE Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

no Lunch

Early Dinner
BBQ burgers!  YUMMY!!

PLUS
2 scoop ice cream cone at Stoney Creek Dairy
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
Stairs-2 sets each time
1st set-
2nd set-
3rd set-

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!