Wednesday, May 11, 2011

McHappy Day today!

It was McHappy Day today.  So Gerry and I went to McDonald's for dinner. (Trina did not want to.)  I had a Big Mac & fries.  Proceeds were going to our local Ronald McDonald House with is right beside our AWESOME children's hospital.  We very rarely eat at Mc|Donald's.



Gerry went home from there.  I walked partially to midweek. I mapped it, 1.3 kms!  I walked that far and then got on the bus the rest of the way.

Pretty good day; 3 meals, 2 exercises and a 1.3 km walk!

What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Lunch
1 bowl of Shreddies cereal with milk

Dinner
Big Mac and fries (it was McHappy Day, proceeds go to Ronald McDonald House Charities).

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
some chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds

1st set-1:16 pm-v-sit
2nd set-4:22 pm-plank
3rd set-10:27 pm-v-sit

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!