Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wed May 18, more home improvement stuff!

Mom & Bruce came over today.  Bruce put up one of Cindy's beautiful pictures for me (after he mounted it for me!). Cindy's photography site is Once Upon A Childhood.  She specializes in photographing children but she does all kinds of photography. 

I had originally intended to give this to my mom, it is totally her style, but she had nowhere to put it.  It really livens up my dining room!



Bruce had a sink he had replaced and was going to try and put it in our vanity.  Our sink is damaged.  But it doesn't fit.  We talked about getting a new vanity which could be cut so the sink could fit.  It's not worth it, though.  The sink is a bit old (but in better shape than our sink)  If we are going to get a new vanity top, we should get a new vanity!  Bruce said that if the new vanity has a smaller footprint than he will fix the floor too.  We have extra tiles from when the floor was done last year.  Bruce also put a new-to-us light in the bathroom. But he had to install the light pointing upwards because the medicine cabinet is in the way. And moving the medicine cabinet down would leave holes in the walls.  We should also paint the bathroom too.  What would look very nice is a mirror where the medicine cabinet is, the light pointing down as it should, and a new vanity which would come with a new top.



I had to stand in the tub to get this picture!  The stuff on the left of the sink is what I took out of the vanity so Bruce could do the sink-work.  The brush should not be there.  (Trina!)  Oh, I forgot...we are also going to get rid of the towel rack.  I think we should hit up the Hamilton's Habitat For Humanity ReStore for dome of this stuff.


Midweek tonight!!

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 bowl of Shreddies.

Lunch
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Dinner
Traci made tuna casserole

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
some chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
1st set-1:46 pm-v-sit

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!