Monday, May 9, 2011

Another glorious day today!

Beautiful sunshine and temps in the high teens.  In Nicaragua, Traci has been enduring temps of 37C, feels like 44!!  She did say last night that she burned, blistered, and was peeling.  :((

I went for a nice 1.5 km walk this morning. Got some baking done.  Went out for coffee/walk/errands with my friend, R, tonight.

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 sausage biscuit with coffee and a cookie.

Lunch
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Dinner
ham and cheese & mayo on a pita

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer

NO chocolate
My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds

1st set-1:03 pm-v-sit
2nd set-10:56 pm-plank

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!