Friday, May 6, 2011

Special Delivery On It's Way For Grace!!

I wrote my first letter to Grace, my sponsored child, today. 



When I first got the picture, I wondered why she wasn't smiling.  I was told that for these kids, getting their picture taken can be scary and/or considered a formal occasion.  Hence, no smile.  I think she is beautiful!

Her birthday is the day before Traci's.  Grace will be 10 this year.

I am so excited about building a relationship with her as best I can across the miles.  I read a story today about how much the children appreciate the letters we send them.  You can find it here in a post from the Blogging From The Boonies blog.  Have the Kleenex ready!  I plan on writing to Grace at least once a month, hopefully twice a month.

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
no breakfast

Lunch
crackers and egg salad

Dinner
pepperoni pizza

PLUS
0 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

My exercise routine. Each set includes:
Leg extensions-10 reps each leg
Bridges-5 reps
Plank or V-sit-15 seconds
:(

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!