Saturday, February 26, 2011

What a workout!

Well walking with the walker is a workout!
For my legs because I have not been out walking much.  And for my arms, which surprised  me.  But I do have to hold on to the walker firmly.  Maybe I am going to have jacked biceps!!

We had a great time with our friends tonight, and a lovely dinner to boot!  We are going to have them over for dinner next month.

What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
steel cut oats with cinnamon and raisins.
But I put too much cinnamon in last night for it to cook and it was awful!   I actually only had a few bites.  :(

Lunch
no lunch :(

Dinner
Dinner out at friend's house.
pork, baked potato, mixed veggies, and cake with custard and fresh berries

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

At least 2 sets, 10 reps each leg of hip extensions
1-10:30 am
2-1:00 pm
3- 9:45 pm

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!