Monday, February 21, 2011

Family Day and sore hips!!

My hips are killing me today. But yesterday's tubing was SO much fun!



Today is Family Day in Ontario.  It's a statutory holiday.  We didn't communicate very well, though.  We have movies to watch. We have Gran Torino and The Pursuit of Happyness.  Gerry and I have seen both before.  They are both great movies! It might be just Gerry and I watching them, though.  That will be nice.  Both the girls DID end up watching the movie.  That was even NICER!!!

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit yogurt and milk

Lunch
no lunch!   :((

It's the first day since Feb 11 that I have skipped a meal.  I got up late today, and all 4 of us were watching movies.  I was hungry, even Trina commented on the noise my stomach was making!  But I did not want to miss any of the movie.  So I didn't get up to get anything.  And then after the movie I was tired and laid down for a nap.  When I got up, it was time to make dinner.  The opportunity to have lunch, even a very late one, was lost.

Dinner
1 grilled ham and cheese sandwich
1 piece of bread with butter


evening
1 piece of bread with butter
2 brownies

PLUS
2 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
no chocolate

At least 2 sets, 10 reps each leg of hip extensions
1- 12:40 pm
2- 8:10 pm

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!