Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Too many things to do = overwhelmed!

Traci had all kinds of appointments booked for this week while she was home.  It turns out that one of the appointments led to quite a few other appointments.  My daughter was overwhelmed.  :( I probably would have been too!  So she booked some of those, is taking care of another one right now, and then we will go from there.

I feel for her, but unless she asks for help, I have learned the hard way not to jump in and help her.  She is more than capable!

Traci and her boyfriend are picking up steel cut oats for me this afternoon on their way.  They are supposed to be the healthiest oats and I heard of a way to pre-prepare them!

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Lunch
1 bowl of Corn Flakes with strawberries and milk

Snack
a few whole wheat tortilla chips
10 slices english cucumber

Dinner
chili quesadilla with cheese

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

At least 2 sets, 10 reps each leg of hip extensions
1-8:30 am
2-2:22 pm
3-6:01 pm

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!