Saturday, February 12, 2011

What am I eating?

I am getting inspired by Trina , Allie and Candace ! They are in the process of giving up sugar and junk for a month. They are making me think about what I am eating. For example, fruit & yogurt, hard boiled eggs for breakfast and/or lunch. From scratch soups and bread for dinner.

I am still eating sugar, though. Yogurt with fruit has sugar in it. Trina is not eating that. She wants sugar-free/plain yogurt. I am going to start making all my sweets from scratch too. Yes, they have sugar, but from scratch is much better that mixes that have all the chemicals and preservatives in them. :(

Apparently the sugar-free banana muffins I am making for the girls are good!!

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 bowl of fruit yogurt with strawberries
1 hard boiled egg with salt/pepper

Lunch
1 bowl of fruit yogurt with strawberries

Dinner
1 fried egg sandwich with cheese

PLUS
3-4 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
maybe some chocolate later

Lets see how I do tomorrow. The neat thing about today, too, is that I did not skip a meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!