Thursday, February 24, 2011

Walker and quad cane coming today and steel cut oats verdict!

The OT came today with the walker and quad cane.  I was not steady or secure with the quad cane.  I was steady and secure with the walker.  It felt great!  This is the walker I got today.  It is called the Xpresso.  Mine is just like this one except the frame is all silver, not orange.  My OT thinks I should be using it even in he house.  Really??  That will take some getting used to!  As will using it when I go out.  (sigh)






What I have eaten today:
 
Breakfast
1 bowl of steel cut oats with cinnamon, milk, and raisins.
First time I ever had steel cut oats.  Definitely chewier and nuttier. But I liked them.  I have to find/come up with a combination or two I like to go in the oats to mix it up.

Lunch
1 ham and cheese soft tortilla with mayo

Dinner
chicken, broccoli, onion, green pepper stir fry.  Plus 1 piece of bread with butter.

Snack
10 slices cucumber
1 single size container sugar free apple sauce

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

At least 2 sets, 10 reps each leg of hip extensions
1-10:15 am
2-2:18 pm
3- 10:19 pm

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!