Saturday, February 19, 2011

Grand Central Station around here today...busy, busy!`

Edited to add
10:17 pm - 2 brownies
plus
1 set of exercises  :)

Initial post
After being out with Mom and her husband last night, they were at our place 12 hours later!

Bruce is a handyman extraordinaire!  First he actually got my glasses lens out of the trap, then he put up a mirror and 2 pictures on my living room wall, then he tightened my glasses frame so that neither lens will fall out anytime soon!!

He is amazing!  And all he wants is a hug and a kiss and a thank you!  I LOVE the pictures and mirror on the wall!  See below.  (First time trying to add a picture to my post.)


The pictures and mirror.
This is the mirror.  I love it.  It is wrought iron, with 9 tea lights underneath.  Very nice but not too feminine for my taste.
 
The 2 pictures.  The top one will eventually have baby
pictures of all 4 of us.  Right now, only my baby picture is
there.  The bottom one contains 4 of my
favourite pictures of the girls together.


Then Gerry came home.  Chilled a bit, Mom and Bruce left, Gerry put on a movie, then went for a nap.

Traci took the car and went to visit a friend.

Trina's boyfriend is over watching a movie in the living room with her.  They are holding hands on the couch.

Everyone plus the boyfriend will be here for dinner.

After dinner, we are dropping Traci off at a different friend's house for a sleepover and Trina's boyfriend at his house. The we are off to play cards and chill with different friends.

What a crazy day!!  But lots of fun!


What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit yogurt and milk

Lunch
1 toasted ham and cheese bagel with mayo  PLUS


wait for it......











10 english cucumber slices!  (those are vegetables!!)

Dinner
potatoes, chicken nuggets and corn

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

At least 2 sets, 10 reps each leg of hip extensions
1-12:15 pm
2- 3:00 pm
3- 6:47 pm

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!