Thursday, February 17, 2011

Excitement is in the air!

I am so excited!  My oldest daughter comes home from university for Reading Week tomorrow!  I know she has lots of appointments next week and friends and a boyfriend who want to hang out with her, but I am looking forward to time together, playing games, chilling, talking, etc.  It will be nice to have the 4 of us all here!

One of my baby toes is the casualty of my fall yesterday.  It's pretty badly bruised.  :(

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with  fruit yogurt, milk, bananas and strawberries

Lunch
1 toasted ham and cheese sandwich with mayo

Dinner
Pork chops, potatoes, onions, celery in the crock pot.

Snack
1 piece of apple pie
(I just "took care of" the last piece of apple pie in the fridge. So my daughter did not have to see any more apple pie every time she opens the fridge as she continues in her sugar fast, Yeah, yeah!)

Edited at 10:44 pm to add:
1 brownie.  I was CRAVING vhocolate

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
maybe some chocolate later-nope none in the house!

At least 2 sets, 10 reps each leg of hip extensions
1-8:00 am
2-11:30 am
3-2:30 pm
4-8:45 pm

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!