Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tubing!!

A group of us from church are going tubing today.  Think, summer water slides on snow!  Although not so "twisty"  It is so much fun.  I hope to go for at least one run down the hill.  One of the brothers has agreed to help me get on and off the inner tube and walk to and from the run.  I don't think I will wear my glasses.  I would be too scared of losing them!



I made it down the hill once.  I would have loved to go down more times but the the snow was icy and/or granular and I had a very hard time keeping my feet and getting in and out of the tube was difficult.  I appreciate getting a lift up the hill to GET to the tubing from the guys with the cart!!  No such luck going down, though.  One of the strong teenage guys from church gave me his arm to walk down the hill and to the lodge.

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit yogurt and milk

For lunch and dinner, I am packing:
Broccoli, cucumber, cheese, 2 small apple sauce cups, 2 bottles of water, 1 ham and cheese with mayo pita sandwich.  Plus 1 good size container of smoothie just like the one I had for breakfast.  I had 1 small piece of pizza at tubing, too.  It was not very good at all.

I shared my healthy food.  Many people were happy to eat some fruit and yogurt and veggies and smoothie as opposed to the chicken wings and pizza and pop.  

PLUS

3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
No chocolate

At least 2 sets, 10 reps each leg of hip extensions
Just one today.  :(
1-9:52 pm

But tubing was good exercise for sure!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!