Sunday, February 27, 2011

Great Day At Church Today!!

I went to church for the first time today with the walker.  Everyone was SO supportive!  The thing about church today though was that it was a potluck Sunday.  That means lots more people at church because our sister church near us joins us for potlucks.  And also, round tables fill the room instead of the usual rows of chairs.  Much harder to get around and consequently, I didn't get to talk with as many people as usual.  :(

I am going to venture downtown on the bus today by myself.  I have a coupon for a free salad at Druxy's,  I haven't been to Druxy's in years and they make fabulous sandwiches and salads!

What I have eaten today:

Breakfast
1 smoothie with frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, 1 egg, bananas and strawberries

Lunch
all kinds of things...potluck lunch at church.
small portions of: taco salad, Caesar salad, meatballs, lasagna, meatloaf, perogies,
3 kinds of cookies for dessert.

Dinner
2 pieces of toast with peanut butter

PLUS
3 cups of coffee with flavoured creamer
NO chocolate

At least 2 sets, 10 reps each leg of hip extensions
1-9:30 am
2-5:33 pm
3-8:30 pm

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!