Saturday, February 19, 2011

Traci comes home today!!

It is so nice to have Traci home!!  I guess my title is wrong seeing as I am about to publish this post and it is now Saturday.  :)

We had a lovely evening.  Both girls and I went with my mom and her husband to see his grand daughter performing. What relation does make her to me?  Step-niece?   She is in a choir and sings beautifully!

What I have eaten today:
Breakfast
1 smoothie with mixed frozen fruit yogurt and milk

Lunch
1 bowl of tuna casserole with peas

Snack
a few plain strawberries

Dinner
going out for dinner at a banquet hall, not sure what will be served for dinner.
(editing after 1 am) I had pasta with red sauce, meatballs, 1 whole wheat roll with butter and 1 slice of chocolate cake.


PLUS
4 cups of coffee, 3 with with flavoured creamer
no chocolate again!

Still not enough vegetables!  Maybe I should drink V8!!

At least 2 sets, 10 reps each leg of hip extensions
1-11:08 am
2-1:36 pm
3- 1:17am

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts/comments? I would love to hear them!